From just £50 a month you’re entitled to eight phone calls per year to our tax experts.
If for any reason we are unable to help you within the initial 15 minutes, we will provide an estimate of the time needed to resolve the query and a fee quote for our work. We will also take this opportunity to consider the wider aspects of your query and whether we can suggest any alternative solutions.
- Technical clarification
- Peace of mind
- A second opinion
- Ensuring you’ve considered all the options
Our aim is to ensure an individual service is provided by a dedicated specialist who will deliver clear and concise advice allowing an informed decision at all times.
How we’ve helped
Over the years we’ve worked with a wide range of accountancy firms, from sole practitioners through to three or four partner practices. Sometimes we simply confirm the best possible course of action in relation to tax, on other occasions we lead on the delivery of large bespoke pieces of work.
- Assisted companies and individuals to make capital allowances claims on expenditure in excess of £5.7m and saving corporation/income tax of approximately £1.3m
- Developed new solutions for clients with property portfolios which will enable them to save considerable amounts of tax
- Secured HMRC agreement for late VAT registration resulting in a £40k VAT refund and ongoing VAT savings for a client
- Helped clients to structure tax efficient shareholder exits via bespoke solutions. We have a 100% success rate on clearance applications
- Made it possible for a client with offshore trusts to repatriate UK property in a tax efficient manner using a combination of our tax consulting and tax defence offerings
- Assisted clients with complex HMRC investigations including use of offshore disclosure facilities
- Represented numerous clients in dispute with HMRC and negotiated beneficial arrangements for the client concerned.
Working alongside you
At times being an accountant is a bit like being a medical GP – sometimes you need to call in a specialist who will work alongside you to provide specialist treatment for the patient, your client. Unless you have a number of tax specialists, it is likely that you will find from time-to-time that you do not have the in-house tax expertise you need.
If you’re not proactively talking to your clients about tax, someone else will be, we can be your chosen partner to assist you in this regard. Why not get in touch to have a no-obligation chat about how we may be able to work together?